Current Job Openings
Seattle Contract Engineering Project: Thermo-Electric Generator for Cookstoves
Company : Hydrobee SPC, developer of micro-power renewable energy generators
Project Title : Cookstove TEGs (Thermo-Electric Generators)
Contract Title : Project Engineer, Cookstoves
Contract : Help design, make and test a thermo-electric generator to harvest power from cookstoves and wood fires using patent-pending solution.
- Have access to a basic electronics/mechanical projects shop
- 5+ years professional experience in hobby / bench electronics including voltage conversion / regulation, circuitboard design, etc.
- 5+ years professional experience in mechanical design and parts fabrication.
- Completed coursework/experience in thermal engineering and heat transfer
- Competent in CAD with Solidworks and/or Autodesk Inventor
- Competent with electrical testing equipment
- Qualified to use machine shops and experienced in making metal and 3D parts
Hours per Week : 30-40. Project duration: 100-150 hours. May evolve to full time.
Desired Start Date : Immediately
Compensation : $25 / hour. Independent contractor position.
Job Location : Your shop (95%) in Seattle area, and at Dan Terry Inc. in Woodinville (5%)
- Burt Hamner, founder and President, Hydrobee SPC www.hydrobee.com
- Dan Terry, President, Dan Terry Inc, www.danterryinc.com
Application : Send a resume and a one-page statement of interest and qualifications, or questions, to email@example.com,
website www.hydrobee.com .